Lost on a Deserted Island
- If you were stuck on a deserted island, name one person, book, or item that you would bring, and why.
- Each person has a few minutes to chat and get to know someone else before being moved to the next person.
- Split into teams of two and interview each other. At the end of the interview, each person comes up with 3 interesting facts about the person they just interviewed and share with the class.
The Candy Game
Bring multi-colored candy, such as M&Ms or Skittles. Have each person take a piece of candy. Each person will have to answer a question depending on its color. For example, you can designate:
- Red candy: favorite hobbies
- Green candy: favorite foods
- Yellow candy: favorite movies
- Orange candy: favorite places to travel
- Brown candy: most memorable or embarrassing moments
- Blue candy: wild cards (they can share anyone they choose)