Event Technology Policies
The following policies help us partner with you on your event to the best of our ability:
- Requests must be submitted no later than three business days prior to the event. For optimal availability, we recommended you submit your request one to two months prior to your event.
- All A/V-only requests are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority is given to events that are managed through our department.
- Cancellations may incur charges for preparatory work, vendor commitments or contractual staff minimums. If you need to cancel a request, please do so as soon as possible by emailing us.
Equipment Check OutFaculty and staff who check out equipment from our inventory are asked to adhere to the following policies:
- Pick-up or delivery of equipment is available from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please call ahead (x4054) to schedule your pick-up time from our offices in Waco Hall.
- Equipment is checked out to the individual who assumes responsibility for its use. You will be charged the full replacement cost for lost or damaged equipment.
- A late charge of $25 per day will be incurred for equipment not returned at the agreed upon date/time.
NOTE: If you are a Baylor student, please route your A/V requests through the Student Activities Equipment Request Form located on the Student Activities website.