Comprising a creative, strategic and dedicated team, the events department advances the mission of Baylor University through institutional events that extend the Baylor experience to our constituents.
Our services include:
- Provide tutorial information for setting up and managing your Zoom event.
- Provide consultations, over-the-phone setup, run-throughs for Zoom Meetings which includes assistance setting up for your various virtual events.
- Remote support for your various virtual events.
- Assistance coordinating production vendors.
- Provide equipment for audio, video, lighting, background, etc.
If you answer yes to any of the statements listed below, please submit an Event Proposal through our online form by clicking the green start button. Someone from the Institutional Events team will reach out to you to discuss the best way to host your event.
- I am hosting a meeting or lecture with more than 300 attendees.
- I am hosting an event that will have multiple sessions.
- I am hosting an event that spans more than one day.
- I am hosting an event that needs live-streaming capabilities.
- I am hosting an event where there are a presenter or panelists and the people attending will only have the option to participate using a chat function.
- I am hosting an event and need help with audio, cameras or lighting.
- I am hosting an event that is both in person and virtual.
- I am hosting an event that needs registration and/or payment capabilities.
- I am hosting an event and do not feel comfortable doing this on my own.
- I am hosting an event that invites people on a public platform like Facebook.
We identify innovative approaches to key institutional events through synergy with our campus partners to meet and exceed shared objectives.
Our team wields institutional knowledge and industry standards to create custom event strategies and ensure consistent levels of excellence in event execution.
We exhibit judicious stewardship through budgeting, use of campus assets and the procurement and maintenance of event resources.