- Any students who wish to apply for freshman admission must complete their application files this month. To have a complete application file, students must apply, submit an official high school transcript and submit official SAT and/or ACT scores. Sometimes additional items are required based on a student's specific circumstances. Remind students to check their goBAYLOR account for the most up-to-date status of their application file. All supporting materials must be postmarked by February 1.
- Application files completed after February 1 will only be reviewed on a space-available basis and the past couple of years we have received so many applications by the deadline that we were not able to review late-arriving applications.
- Baylor Admissions is on Twitter! Follow us at @BeABaylorBear.
- Are your students wanting to know what life really looks like as a Bear? Direct them to the Admissions Blog, where they can hear current students talk about their Baylor experience.
Did You Know?
- The Armstrong Browning Library has been named as one of the top five most beautiful college libraries in the nation.
- Baylor offers gluten-free options in its dining halls. It was noted as one of the top 25 gluten-free friendly colleges by Celiac.com.
- The Paul L. Foster Success Center offers free tutoring to all students in five separate locations. Check out their website for more information.
Admissions Counselor Profile
Meet Sarah Wood, one of our Baylor admissions counselors. Born and raised in Arkansas, Sarah had never heard of Baylor until her neighbors, who were Baylor alumni, encouraged her to consider the university. Once she arrived on campus, she soon got involved in Freshman Class Counsel and Sigma Phi Lambda. She also served as a Line Camp Leader, Community Leader and Campus Visits Representative.