Timeline for Freshman International Studies
Two Years Before Applying to Baylor
• Begin taking the SAT/ACT as well as the TOEFL/IELTS exams.
• We superscore, which means we combine your best Math and best Critical Reading scores from different tests when considering you for admissions and scholarships.
One Year Before Applying to Baylor
• Create a goBAYLOR account and submit Baylor's free online application.
• The application is typically available by August 1.
• We recommend international students start the process as early as possible to ensure application materials are received on time. In addition, meeting the first application deadline helps ensure that you have ample time to secure a Visa and other international documentation.
November 1 Deadline
• Students can apply Early Decision or Early Action by this deadline.
• The application file must be complete by this date.
• For more information on these application options, click here.
February 1 Deadline
• Baylor's second application deadline.
• Students who complete their application files by this date will be notified of their admissions status by April 10.
• More enrollment information can be found at baylor.edu/nsp.