1. Should I apply if I do not meet the minimum test score requirements? I might if I retest in the future.
Only applicants who meet the minimum test score requirements at the time the application is due will be considered for the program.
2. Can I apply if I do not meet the minimum score requirements on the ACT or SAT?
Students below the minimum test score requirements at the time the application is due will not be considered for the program.
3. When will I be notified if I have been selected?
See the Deadlines & Important Dates section here.
4. Is this program affiliated with the Baylor/Rice program?
No. These are two separate programs. However, students are allowed to apply to both programs.
5. Do I have to stay for the whole event on campus?
Yes, you are required to come to campus for the entire event to be eligible for selection for the program.
6. What can I expect at the campus event?
If selected, you will receive an itinerary for the day. Programming for the day may include information on being a pre-med student at Baylor University, an opportunity to meet with current pre-med students, financial aid information, lunch on campus, a campus tour, and other activities.
7. Can I attend this event and Invitation to Excellence?
Yes. These are two separate events and students will finish Baylor2 Medical Track Program in time to attend Invitation to Excellence. However, you must have already registered for Invitation to Excellence to attend.