Before Your Visit
It's important to be prepared for your visit to Baylor. Before you arrive on campus, spend some time on our website to learn more about Baylor and the admissions process. Then, you'll know what questions you need to ask on your campus visit.
- Check out the more than 140 majors offered at Baylor to find out if we offer something in the field you're wanting to pursue. Keep in mind that different schools have different names for some of the same majors, so don't get worried if you don't see the name of the major you're hoping to study. Give us a call if you don't see what you're looking for. Learn more about programs we offer by visiting their websites.
- Decide what type of visit is best for you and schedule your visit and program appointments.
- Look on our website to find out who the Baylor admissions counselor is for your area. Feel free to email or call them even if you haven't met them yet. They are all happy to help answer any questions you may have.
- Browse the financial aid opportunities and write down any questions you have.
- Learn about the different types of admissions applications and the admissions deadlines associated with those applications. You don't want to come visit campus and fall in love with Baylor after all our deadlines have passed!