During Your Visit
Most students only get to visit their dream school once or twice before making their final decision. Make the most of your visit, by following the tips below!
- Ask student tour guides for suggestions of fun things to do on campus and in Waco.
- Eat at a residential restaurant. We have four residential restaurants on campus as well as a variety of retail dining options. Check them out at baylor.edu/dining.
- Talk to current students - ask about their favorite Baylor experiences and why they chose Baylor.
- Ask yourself: Is this a place I could see myself spending the next four years of my life?
- After your tour, spend some time walking around campus to get a feel for "normal" campus life.
- Talk with faculty in the academic areas you're considering. Discuss any academic questions or concerns you may have with them.
- Visit Joy and Lady, our North American black bear mascots. Joy and Lady are sisters who have been at Baylor since they were four months old. Learn more about them at baylor.edu/bear.