You’re a transfer student if you have attempted college credits after graduating from high school (excluding the summer immediately after high school graduation).
To be considered for admission to Baylor as a transfer student, you must meet the following requirements:
- Some majors have specific academic requirements, however a 2.75 GPA is the minimum we will consider for admission.
- You must be eligible to return to any college or university you have previously attended.
- Plan to transfer no later than the end of your sophomore year because to receive a Baylor degree, at least 60 hours must be earned in residence at Baylor including the last 30.
- If you will have fewer than 24 credit hours, you must also submit Freshman application key documents such as an official high school transcript and test scores.
- Spring admission deadline: December 1
- Summer admission deadline: May 15
- Fall admission deadline: June 15