Baylor > Office of Academic Support Programs > Study Strategies > Improving Your Study Skills
Improving Your Study Skills
Do you find yourself asking...
- Why is college so much harder than I expected?
- How can I get so much reading done?
- Why am I getting behind and how do I catch up?
- Why don't I have time to do everything?
- Why are my test grades so low?
- How could I have made that grade? I studied all night?
Choose the topic(s) below and read the helpful tips on how to overcome the obstacles you may be experiencing.
Ten Traps of Studying
Test Anxiety Strategies
Test Taking Strategies
Textbook Reading Strategies