Michael Bancale/Waco Tribune Herald
The opening of McLane Stadium has created opportunities for a new and innovative approach to student ticketing for Baylor home games. The new, online process will ensure the reservation, return, and gameday use of tickets is a great experience from beginning to end. We hope this change in process enhances the overall quality of your experience as the Bears begin their Big 12 title defense.
Did you Know?
- The student ticket allotment can seat 70% of Baylor students. Most schools in the Big 12 only seat 25% of students.
- The 2013 average attendance was 7,900 students per game. The allotment at McLane Stadium with standing room only ticket included is 9,300.
- The student section, consuming the entire lower concourse from goal line to goal line, is one of the best seating locations in the conference.
Ticket Reservation Times
- Sunday, November 30, 5:00pm
Gate and Arrival Information
- General Admission: Students with general admission tickets may enter McLane Stadium through all gates and entrances except the Baylor Line section and berm seating.
- Berm: Berm students have a specific entrance on the south side of the stadium underneath the scoreboard. Berm tickets do not have access to the concourse although restroom, concessions, and other amenities are still available.
- Stand Room Only: SRO tickets may enter into all gates with spaces behind the student section to stand and enjoy the game.
Baylor Line Information (Watch the How To Video Below)
- Baylor Line students must report to the Baylor Line gate, located in the South Plaza, behind the scoreboard 45 minutes prior to kick-off.
- Students need to have their Baylor Line ticket, Student ID card, and be wearing their Baylor Line Jersey.
- Only students with a Baylor Line ticket will be allowed to run the Line.
- Students will have access to water and restrooms, although there is not access to the rest of the stadium until you’ve run the Line and taken your seats in the stadium.
- Students with a Baylor Line ticket who choose not to participate in the Baylor Line may still enter the stadium with the general student population, but they may not take their seats in the Baylor Line section until the Line has run and taken their seats.
- Be Loud. Be Proud. Sic'em.
Return Ticket Distribution
All returned tickets will be distributed from the BDSC Ticket Office 4 hours in advance of kick-off. Student may return their ticket by logging into their account and clicking "Return Ticket".
Setting Up Your Ticket Account
- Click HERE to go directly to the link.
- If you are setting up your account for the first time click Register.
- Insert your BUID Number
- Click Activate
- Enter your Baylor email address to ensure all information is sent directly to your account.
- You do not have to enter credit card information at this time.
- Click Next Step and then Complete
- Return to HERE to reserve your ticket.
The student section consists of 2,800 Baylor Line tickets, 5,200 general student tickets, and 500 overflow (berm) tickets. Guest tickets will not be available for purchase due to space restrictions.
The 2014-2015 football season will mark the first time in Baylor’s history when ticketing will have an online/ print at home option for students. To this end, the need to distribute tickets through a physical location (BDSC ticket office) is no longer necessary. The process is as follows:
- Tickets are available for online reservation beginning at 5:00 pm 6 days prior to the next home game. This will typically be on Sunday afternoon and will be adjusted for Sunday or Thursday games as necessary.
- Students will have the capability of using their smart phone or print at home options for their tickets. A student ID is still required for admittance to the stadium.
- Students that have reserved a ticket and are no longer able to attend may return tickets through the online return process by noon two days in advance of kick-off.
- All unclaimed tickets in the berm will be returned to Baylor Athletics for resale to the public starting two (2) days in advance of the game.
- Returned student tickets will be redistributed on a first-come, first-served basis starting four (4) hours in advance of kick-off on gameday in the Bill Daniel Student Center Ticket Office.
- Student tickets are not transferable and not able to be sold.
Baylor is implementing a number of policies to ensure as many students as possible have the opportunity to attend home games at McLane Stadium. The policies are intended to encourage active participation and responsibility for attending home football games. It is our hope to pack the stands with the best fans in the world...our students!
- Students that reserve a ticket and do not attend the scheduled home game will be placed on a restricted listing for the next home game. Whereas all other students are able to begin reserving tickets 6 days prior to the home football game, students under this restriction will be able to begin reserving tickets 5 days prior to the home football game.
- Students who do not attend a game due to inclement weather conditions are still subject to restrictions for the following home game.
- There are no restrictions for students who return their unused ticket by Thursday prior to the home game.
- Students who attempt to sell a reserved student ticket will be prohibited from reserving tickets for the remainder of the season.
- Students who attempt to transfer their ticket to another student or non-student will be restricted from reserving tickets for two home games.
The University recognizes that some home games may require accommodations outside the normal policy. This includes restricting tickets for certain games or traditions that are essential to the Baylor experience.
- Students who are not able to reserve a Baylor Line ticket will be able to reserve other student tickets as available.
- A student who does not have a Baylor Line ticket will not be able to run the Baylor Line. All students who have purchased a Line jersey will be able to run the Line within the first two games. Those who did not get access for the first game will be given priority for the second game.
- Students who have a BL ticket do not have to run the Line although seating in the Line section will occur after the Line has run and those students have taken their seats.
- Seniors: Baylor seniors who are graduating will have priority access to the Homecoming game and the final game of the season. The priority access will begin 2 hours in advance of the normal distribution timeframe.
- Standing Room Only: The University will make available "standing room only" tickets for students who are not able to access seated tickets.
- Berm: Baylor Athletics will make 500 tickets available for students in the berm seating area as overflow for the Baylor Line and upperclassman areas being filled. Berm seating is located on the grassy area in front of the videoboard. The berm has its own entrance/exit, concessions and restroom facilities. Fans with berm tickets will not have access to the rest of McLane Stadium.