Expectations for Student Organization Tailgating
Student Organization Tailgating is an alcohol and smoke-free environment.
- Any person damaging University property will be responsible for the cost of repair.
- All vehicles require a parking pass/hang tag to access the Student Organization Tailgating parking areas.
- Delineating perimeters, “staking grounds”, for tailgate sites is prohibited.
- Use of motorized recreational vehicles – four wheelers, golf carts, gators, and scooters – is prohibited.
- All animals must be kept on a leash; animals are prohibited inside the stadium.
- Tents/canopies or tailgating amenities (furniture, grills, generators, satellite dishes) may not obstruct sidewalks, drive lines, or pedestrian walkways.
- All trash must be disposed of in trash receptacles and hot coals in the hot coal barrels located in the tailgating area. Hot coals may not be disposed of on the ground.
- The Department of Student Activities, Baylor Athletics, or any Baylor University entity is not responsible or liable for accidents, damage, loss, or theft of materials/items/personal property left in the tailgating area.
- Commercial activity or solicitations are not allowed on property; vendor spaces are available on game day through Baylor IMG (254-710-3076).