2. Category: Miscellaneous
3. Work Begins: Summer
4. Position Title: Creative Services Student Videographer
5. Pre-approved rate: 7.25
6. Number of positions: 3
7. Hours Per Week Required: 10
8. Days and Times Required:
9. Position Description: The Student Videographer serves the Department of Student Activities, as well as the broader needs of the Student Life division under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Campus Programs.
Primary responsibilities include assisting in the development of Campus Programs marketing-related materials, photographic and/or electronic media development and the overall operations of the department.
Eligibility for Student Work-Study is required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the design of specific, assignment-related video marketing materials
• Assisting in the creation of digital media for use in various electronic outlets
• Assisting in the creation and/or revision of departmental presentations
• Maintaining a job log
• Other tasks as assigned
10. Skills Required: Minimum Qualifications:
• Desire to contribute in a tangible way to a transformational student experience for all Baylor students
• Proficiency with appropriate software programs, such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, etc.
• Working knowledge/experience of video production
• Ability to manage details and organize jobs
• Punctuality in completing assigned tasks
• Capability to work independently on projects and tasks with minimal oversight
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good Team player
• Major in Film, Digital Media, Design, or similar field
• Previous design/development experience (specific samples or examples are required)
11. Special Instructions: Interested applicants should contact Cheryl Mathis, Assistant Director of Campus Programs, for more information.
12. Department or Grant Project Name: Campus Programs
13. Department or Grant Project Number: 0851260
14: Queue Number:
15. Address: OBP #97074
16. Building Location: Bill Daniel Student Center (SUB)
17. Room Number: Student Activities
18. Contact Name: Cheryl Mathis
19. Contact Email Address: Cheryl_Mathis@baylor.edu
20. Phone: 2371
21. Fax: 254-710-2622