Law Financial Settlement
Give others (spouse, parents, guardians, etc.) access to view and pay your bills by setting them up as an Authorized User
Release student account information
In BearWeb choose >Student Financial Services >Student Account >Consent to Release Information - Add New
Winter 2014 Quarter Important Dates
- October 24th
- Bills available online.
- Confirm attendance online even if you have a zero balance.
In BearWeb choose: >Student Financial Services >Student Account
>Confirm Your Attendance
- October 31st
- Payment Due Date - make payment online
If payment in full is not possible, please contact the Cashier's Office at
firstname.lastname@example.org regarding a 3-payment installment plan.
- November 5th
- Credit Refunds (if financially settled and financial aid applied)
are available beginning today.
- Request refund check and/or limited cash refund of credit on student
account beginning today. NOTE: Refund checks may not be picked up.
Make sure your home address is correct in BearWeb.
- If set up for direct deposit, funds should arrive in your designated bank
account beginning today. Check your Baylor email for notification.
- For information on Direct Deposit click here.
- To enroll in Direct Deposit or if your bank information has changed, go to
BearWeb and choose: >Student Financial Services >Student Account
>Refund by Direct Deposit - Bank Information
- November 10th
- Classes Begin
- November 12th
- Cancellation for non-payment at 5 p.m. CST
To re-register, payment on account or first installment is required plus
$50 late fee and a $100 re-registration fee.
• SLC/Health Access $300.00
• Athletic Access $140.00
• Meal Plan