Complete Financial Settlement?
Tuition Refund Insurance Plan
For information about the Tuition Refund Insurance Plan click here
Must be completed by
Important: To secure your spot in the 2015 freshman class, you must complete financial settlement by July 31, 2015. Your fall admission, class schedule, and housing preference are subject to cancellation on August 1 if you fail to meet this deadline. Either payment in full or the Minimum Amount Due must be received by the due date to complete financial settlement.
- CONFIRM ATTENDANCE online even if you have a zero or credit balance.
In BearWeb choose >Student Financial Services >Student Account
>Confirm Your Attendance
- PAY in full or pay the Minimum Amount Due (first installment plan payment) online. If you have unsatisfied financial aid or loan requirements, your aid may not appear on your bill. Be prepared to pay the Minimum Amount Due to complete financial settlement if your requirements are not satisfied in time to count your aid/loan toward your bill.
Dates to Remember:
• July 31 - Payment Due Date
• August 19 - If set up for direct deposit, financially settled, and financial aid applied,
funds should arrive in your designated bank account.
• August 19 - Begin requesting refund checks and/or limited cash.
• August 24 - Classes begin
• September 4 - Last day to cancel or reduce meal plan.
You can also...
Designate an Authorized User to view and pay your bill and discuss your student account.
Add or update Direct Deposit information to have excess financial aid funds sent to your bank account.
For further financial settlement information click here.