Must be completed by
Due Date on Your E-Bill
Spring semester bills can be viewed by registered students in the E-Bill System beginning December 2. New registrants will be able to view their bills online beginning the business day after they register for spring semester.
- CONFIRM ATTENDANCE online even if you have a zero or credit balance.
In BearWeb choose >Student Financial Services >Student Account
>Confirm Your Attendance
- PAY total amount due or minimum amount due (first installment plan payment)
A late payment fee will be assessed if financial settlement is not completed by the Due Date. Please make sure your payment is received by the Cashier's Office to avoid the late fee.
If these two steps are not completed by the due date on your E-Bill, you risk cancellation of your class schedule.
Dates to Remember:
• Your payment due date is contingent upon date of registration. Please see your E-Bill for due date. If your payment is late, you will be assessed a late payment fee of $100
• January 6 - If you are financially settled, your financial aid is applied, and you are set up for direct deposit, funds should arrive in your designated bank account. If you are not setup for direct deposit, you are able to request a refund check and/or limited cash.
• January 11 - First day of classes. If you register for classes on or after this date, a $100 late registration fee will be assessed.
• January 22 - Last day to cancel or reduce your meal plan.
If you are an International student, please click here to view our preferred payment process.
Other Optional Items:
Designate an Authorized User to view and pay your bill and discuss your student account.
Add or update Direct Deposit information in BearWeb to have excess financial aid funds sent to your bank account.