Complete Financial Settlement?
Tuition Refund Insurance Plan
For information about the Tuition Refund Insurance Plan click here
Must be completed by
Fall semester bills will be available online by July 3rd for students registered by July 1st. If registered by July 9th, a paper bill will also be mailed to your student home address in BearWeb. If you register after July 9th, a paper bill will not be mailed and your eStatement will be available online the next business day.
Financial settlement is the final step of registration. There are two steps: confirm attendance and pay semester bill. If these are not completed by the due date on your eStatement, your class schedule and housing preference (if applicable) will be at risk of cancellation.
- CONFIRM ATTENDANCE - especially if you have a zero or credit balance.
In BearWeb choose >Student Financial Services >Student Account
>Confirm Your Attendance
- PAY the total amount due or minimum amount due (first installment plan payment) online. If your payment is not received by the due date a $100 late fee will be assessed.
Should guarantee of financial aid be delayed, you should be prepared to pay at least the Minimum Amount Due for the installment plan by the due date on your eStatement to complete financial settlement.
Aid not on bill?
Dates to Remember:
• July 31 - Payment Due Date
• After Due Date - Late payment fee $100
• August 19 - If set up for direct deposit, financially settled, and financial aid applied,
funds should arrive in your designated bank account.
• August 19 - Begin requesting refund checks and/or limited cash.
• August 24 - Classes begin
• September 4 - Last day to cancel or reduce meal plan.
You can also...
Designate an Authorized User to view and pay your bill and discuss your student account.
Add or update Direct Deposit information to have excess financial aid funds sent to your bank account.
For further financial settlement information click here.