Announcements and Calendar Events
- Be sure to confirm your attendance and make payment for Summer Financial Settlement by May 20th. For students planning to attend a Minimester course, be sure to complete financial settlement before classes begin.
- Get Ahead Stay Ahead - Visit our Summer@Baylor cost page to see possibilities for pricing and financial aid.
- View information and FAQs about the Form 1098-T.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
|•||Summer 2013 Due Date (5/20)|
Money Matters and Resources
From planning a budget to planning your educational future - check out these financial resources.
- Financial Aid Information - FinAid | Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Corporation | College Board | College For Texans
- Scholarship Information - Baylor Scholarships | FastWeb | Scholarships.com
- State Higher Education Agencies List - State Higher Education Agencies
- Money Matters - Cash Course | Private College Savings Plan
- Watch Online - Advice for College Students about Credit Cards