MSN Leadership and Innovation Online Program
As a student in the Baylor University Louise Herrington School of Nursing MSN in Leadership and Innovation online degree program, you will gain the knowledge, skills, and abilities to lead and transform today’s complex health care environments. Click here for a flyer.
- Complete the entire curriculum in 15-16 months
- Complete one course every five weeks (four courses per semester, two per summer)
- Benefit from courses developed in collaboration with practice partner Baylor Health Care System
- Become prepared for national certification (Nurse Executive-BC or Nursing Executive Advanced-BC)
- U.S. News & World Report 2017 Best Graduate Schools ranked LHSON's Master of Science in Nursing program at #58.
- U.S News & World Report 2017 Best Online Graduate Programs ranked LHSON's MSN in Nursing Leadership and Innovation Program at #39.
- Elaine Lark
Coordinator of Recruitment & Enrollment
(214) 818-7839 or mailto:Elaine_Lark@baylor.edu
- Dr. Julie Millenbruch