HR Advisory - November 30, 2011
• Open Enrollment
The 2012 Open Enrollment period ended on November 30, 2011. For all your benefits needs, contact the Customer Service Center askHR at (254)710-2000 or [email protected].
• Faculty/Staff Christmas Dinner - December 5, 2011
Don't forget the service project for the "Old-Fashioned Baylor Family Christmas" next week: non-perishables to stock local food pantries. Let's fill the truck at the Ferrell Center as we celebrate the season with our Baylor family...Read More
• SAVE THE DATE: Spring Staff Forum - January 26, 2012
The Spring Staff Forum will be held on Thursday, January 26, 2012. Please watch for your invitation and RSVP following the holidays.
In December and January
• Training & Development Planner for December & January
Would you like to know the opportunities available in December and January? Take a look at the training and development planner for these months...Read More
• Christmas Holiday Schedule
Days that Baylor will be closed during the holidays...Read More
News You Can Use
• Unreimbursed Medical Flexible Spending Account (URM
The Aflac Now Card is an electronic method for accessing your medical FSA benefits and is reloaded each year with your new election. For details...Read More
• New Wellness Program, Spring 2012!
What new wellness program is having outstanding results, is not a diet plan, is at no cost to you, and offers the possibility of amazing benefits?...Read More
• 2011 Social Security Tax-Withholding Reduction
The Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 reduced payroll taxes during 2011. This temporary tax cut will end on December 31, 2011...Read More
• 2012 Maximum Retirement Income Plan Contribution
The 2012 limits in 403(b) voluntary contributions to the Baylor University Retirement Income Plan are...Read More
• 2012 QCD Dental Plan Premium Increase
Baylor has just been notified that the employee premiums for the QCD "White" Plan will increase by $1 per month on both Employee + 1 and Employee + Family options.
• 2012 Annual Notice of Right to Participate in 403(b) Plan
In compliance with 403(b) regulations, we are pleased to notify you of the availability of a 403(b) plan in which voluntary pre-tax and after-tax salary reduction contributions can be made...Read More