Individual Game Tickets
For Baylor intercollegiate athletic events where individual game tickets are sold and seats are available, faculty and staff who present a valid Baylor ID card and swipe-in at the faculty / staff entrance within 90 minutes of game time may receive complimentary tickets. The Baylor faculty/staff member must be present to swipe-in to receive the tickets. Complimentary tickets will only be available for faculty, staff, their spouse and dependent children, all members must be present at time of ticket pick up. Single faculty and staff may request complimentary tickets for themselves and their dependents or one guest. A taxable benefit for complimentary tickets may be assessed in sellout situations. Complimentary tickets are provided for regular season games only (no Big 12 or NCAA Championship events) in the following sports:
Acrobatics & Tumbling
Men’s & Women’s Basketball
Men’s & Women’s Golf
Men’s & Women’s Tennis
Track & Cross Country
(Does NOT include Football)
- Faculty and staff may purchase two discounted (20% off the lowest published ticket price) season tickets to any intercollegiate athletic event where season tickets are sold, including Baylor Football.
- The opportunity to purchase season tickets is provided only as availability permits. In a sellout situation, additional season tickets will not be available to faculty, staff or the general public.
- Premium seat licenses for Bear Foundation seating are not part of the University provided discount and must be paid in full.
- Season tickets to Baylor Football games at McLane Stadium do not include admission to other facility related events.
- For more information about ticket operations, go to the athletic website at http://www.baylorbears.com/tickets or call the athletic ticket office at 254-710-1000.
Taxable Benefits for Athetlic Tickets