Employee Assistance Service (EAS)
We all experience times when we need a little help with life's challenges. Baylor understands this and provides the Employee Assistance Service (EAS) to offer support, guidance and resources to help full-time faculty and staff resolve personal issues.
Phone access: 866-899-1363
Online Access - first time user:
- Enter this address in your Web browser: www.guidanceresources.com
- Select "I am a first time user"
- Enter the Organization Web ID when prompted: DNDRS
- You will be prompted to set up your user name, password, and security question as a first time user.
- Unlimited telephonic access - Upon calling the guidance resources services, a Member Advocate will speak confidentially with you to provide consultation, resources, an action plan and information needed to help address your concerns.
- Guidance Resources Online - resources, information and services you may need related to:
- Wellness - addiction, emotional well-being, fitness and nutrition, personal growth, physical health, personal safety, stress and anger management
- Relationships - childcare, divorce and domestic issues, eldercare, expanding a family, marriage and relationships, parenting, special needs and gifted children
- Work & Education - career development, college and graduate school, in the workplace, K-12 school, manager guidance, military, personal development
- Financial - consumer issues, debt and bankruptcy, estate planning and eldercare, insurance, personal finance, real estate, tax
- Legal - consumer issues, criminal law, debt and bankruptcy, estate planning and eldercare, family law, insurance, lawyers and court, personal injury and health law, real estate, tax
- Lifestyle - computers and electronics, food and beverage, going green, pets, planning an event, shopping and consumer rights, travel
- Home & auto - buying and selling an auto, driver safety and education, home improvement and maintenance, home safety and security, moving
- By zip code find a counselor, lawyer, certified financial planner, childcare, eldercare and other services
- Health Care Navigation Resources
- Writing a will
- Training programs - online on/demand on topics like stress, communicating without conflict, relationships, personal finances and more
- Multimedia resources - for E-books, mobile apps, podcasts, resource guides, slide shows, videos
- Face to Face Consultations - faculty and staff may qualify for up to three face-to-face assessment and counseling sessions. These may be scheduled on a per-issue basis, for evaluation and short-term counseling.
WHO?Faculty and Staff - Face to Face Consultations, telephonic counseling
Faculty, Staff and their families - Online resources