Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We all experience times when we need a little help with life's challenges. Baylor understands this and provides the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to offer support, guidance and resources to help full-time faculty and staff resolve personal issues. The program provides EAP and work-life assistance for Baylor University benefits eligible employees and their household members.
Phone access: 888-628-4844, TDD 800-697-0353
Online Access - first time user:
- Enter this address in your Web browser: www.guidanceresources.com
- Select "I am a first time user"
- Enter the Organization Web ID when prompted: PFGEAP
- You will be prompted to set up your user name, password, and security question as a first time user.
Commonly Asked Questions About Your EAP
- EAP Counseling: (5) Face-to-face sessions with a local counselor for stress, depression, family and other issues **(5 sessions per person/per issue)
- Unlimited telephonic access: Upon calling the guidance resources services, a Member Advocate will speak confidentially with you to provide consultation, resources, an action plan and information needed to help address your concerns.
- FamilySource®: Unlimited referral and resources for child care, elder care, education, relocation, daily living issues, etc.
- LegalConnect®: Unlimited consultation with a ComPsych attorney, free 30 minute consultation with lawyer in your community, percent discount off services by lawyer. Coverage for parental rights, civil/criminal issues, divorce, etc.
- FinancialConnect®: Unlimited consultation with a ComPsych CPA/CFP, referral to financial planner. Coverage for debt, credit card issues, tax issues, etc.
- Guidance Resources Online: Thousands of articles on helpful topics, tools and calculators, videos on various topics, searches by zip code for lawyers, childcare, nursing homes, discount programs, helpful monthly e-mail tip sheets. See the Personal Development Work-Life Topic List. Examples include:
- Wellness - addiction, emotional well-being, fitness and nutrition, personal growth, physical health, personal safety, stress and anger management
- Relationships - childcare, divorce and domestic issues, eldercare, expanding a family, marriage and relationships, parenting, special needs and gifted children
- Work & Education - career development, college and graduate school, in the workplace, K-12 school, manager guidance, military, personal development
- Financial - consumer issues, debt and bankruptcy, estate planning and eldercare, insurance, personal finance, real estate, tax
- Legal - consumer issues, criminal law, debt and bankruptcy, estate planning and eldercare, family law, insurance, lawyers and court, personal injury and health law, real estate, tax
- Lifestyle - computers and electronics, food and beverage, going green, pets, planning an event, shopping and consumer rights, travel
- Home & auto - buying and selling an auto, driver safety and education, home improvement and maintenance, home safety and security, moving
- Health Care Navigation Resources
- Writing a will
- Training programs - online on/demand on topics like stress, communicating without conflict, relationships, personal finances and more
- Multimedia resources - for E-books, mobile apps, podcasts, resource guides, slide shows, videos
WHO?Full-time faculty, staff and their family household - Face to Face Consultations, unlimited telephonic counseling, online resources