Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We all experience times when we need a little help - from planning a birthday party to writing a will - and everything in between. Baylor understands this and provides full time faculty and staff (and their household family members) with the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Once registered with the EAP, eligible faculty and staff can access useful information, world-wide news, interactive materials and services at any time, either online or via the mobile app.
Phone access: 888-628-4844, TDD 800-697-0353
Online Access - first time user:
- Enter this address in your Web browser: www.guidanceresources.com
- Select "I am a first time user"
- Enter the Organization Web ID when prompted: PFGEAP
- You will be prompted to set up your user name, password, and security question as a first time user.
Commonly Asked Questions About Your EAP
- EAP Counseling: (5) Face-to-face sessions with a local counselor for stress, depression, family and other issues **(5 sessions per person/per issue)
- Unlimited telephonic access: Upon calling the guidance resources services, a Member Advocate will speak confidentially with you to provide consultation, resources, an action plan and information needed to help address your concerns.
- FamilySource®: Unlimited referral and resources for child care, elder care, education, relocation, daily living issues, etc.
- LegalConnect®: Unlimited consultation with a ComPsych attorney, free 30 minute consultation with lawyer in your community, percent discount off services by lawyer. Coverage for parental rights, civil/criminal issues, divorce, etc.
- FinancialConnect®: Unlimited consultation with a ComPsych CPA/CFP, referral to financial planner. Coverage for debt, credit card issues, tax issues, etc.
- Guidance Resources Online: Thousands of articles on helpful topics, tools and calculators, videos on various topics, searches by zip code for lawyers, childcare, nursing homes, discount programs, helpful monthly e-mail tip sheets. See the Personal Development Work-Life Topic List. Examples include:
- Wellness - addiction, emotional well-being, fitness and nutrition, personal growth, physical health, personal safety, stress and anger management
- Relationships - childcare, divorce and domestic issues, eldercare, expanding a family, marriage and relationships, parenting, special needs and gifted children
- Work & Education - career development, college and graduate school, in the workplace, K-12 school, manager guidance, military, personal development
- Financial - consumer issues, debt and bankruptcy, estate planning and eldercare, insurance, personal finance, real estate, tax
- Legal - consumer issues, criminal law, debt and bankruptcy, estate planning and eldercare, family law, insurance, lawyers and court, personal injury and health law, real estate, tax
- Lifestyle - computers and electronics, food and beverage, going green, pets, planning an event, shopping and consumer rights, travel
- Home & auto - buying and selling an auto, driver safety and education, home improvement and maintenance, home safety and security, moving
- Health Care Navigation Resources
- Writing a will
- Training programs - online on/demand on topics like stress, communicating without conflict, relationships, personal finances and more
- Multimedia resources - for E-books, mobile apps, podcasts, resource guides, slide shows, videos
WHO?Full-time faculty, staff and their family household can have access to Face to Face Consultations, unlimited telephone counseling, and many online resources.