On-Campus Internship ProgramNow accepting applications for the 2016 Summer Semester! Application deadline: Tuesday, March 29 at 11:59 PM. Don’t miss your chance to apply!
Take a look at the 2016 On-Campus Interns.
Available Internship Position Descriptions -- Summer 2016:
- Career and Professional Development
- Facilities, Planning & Construction
- Financial Foundations
- Human Resources Center for Learning and Leadership
- Internal Audit & Managment Analysis
- Mayborn Museum - Strategic Planning
- Mayborn Museum - Summer Volunteer Program
- Donor Relations
- Vice Provost - Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Life
- Texas Hunger Initiative
Benefits of Baylor's On-Campus Internship Program
- Make money while gaining experience in balancing work load and class loads
- Gain real work experience in a higher education setting
- Develop professional skillsets and network with professionals
- Receive training prior to your internship and support during your internship
Students of any major in good standing with the university and enrolled as an undergraduate, masters, or PhD student may apply. In addition, you MUST also:
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Be able to attend any pre-departure events held in Waco
- If you are an international student, authorization for Curricular Practical Training (CPT) must be obtained before engaging in an internship (paid or unpaid). In order to be approved for CPT, the internship must be directly related to your F-1 academic program and count as course credit in your degree program. To be approved, you must submit the CPT Authorization Form, proof of registration in the course giving credit for the internship and the employer offer letter. For more information on CPT, click here.
- Complete the application and submit by email or in person. See the top of this page for available internship opportunities. Contacting any of the participating offices outside of the interview and selection process will disqualify your application.
- Interested office(s) will contact you to set your interview date(s).
- Once the interview period ends, CPD will contact you with offers from interested offices.
- Inform CPD of your decision on offer(s).
- Get trained.
- Start internship!