On-Campus Internship ProgramComing soon in the fall of 2015!
A campus can be viewed as a small town with services ranging from entertainment to student support and everything in between! This means that Baylor University has a place for you to potentially intern in your field of study.
- Intern while taking classes
- Gain real work experience
- Develop professional skillsets
- Train prior to your internship
- Support during your internship
- Placement into a quality internship in some form of higher education
Students of any major in good standing with the university and enrolled as an undergraduate, masters, or PhD student may apply. In addition, you MUST also:
- Be enrolled at Baylor
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Be able to attend any pre-departure events held in Waco
- Seek authorization for Curricular Practical Training (CTP) before engaging in an internship (paid or unpaid). In order to be approved for CTP, you must be registered for an internship course, have an offer letter, and complete the application. Please contact the International Student and Scholar Services Office (Poage Library, room 208) for additional details.
- Complete the application; turn it in at Sid Richardson 124.01, and sign up for an interview
- Interview with committee
- Receive selection notification
- If selected, apply to the programs registered with our office with our help
- Internship opportunities will communicate directly with the student about interviews and selection
- Get trained
- Start internship!
Examples of available internships:
- Office of Career and Professional Development: public relations, internships, employer relations, etc. Opportunities only available in Fall of 2014.