On-Campus Internship ProgramSummer 2015 deadline has passed! Take a look at the summer 2015 On-Campus Interns!
A campus can be viewed as a small town with services ranging from entertainment to student support and everything in between! This means that Baylor University has a place for you to potentially intern in your field of study.
- Intern while taking classes
- Gain real work experience
- Develop professional skillsets
- Train prior to your internship
- Support during your internship
- Placement into a quality internship in some form of higher education
Students of any major in good standing with the university and enrolled as an undergraduate, masters, or PhD student may apply. In addition, you MUST also:
- Be enrolled at Baylor
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Be able to attend any pre-departure events held in Waco
- Seek authorization for Curricular Practical Training (CTP) before engaging in an internship (paid or unpaid) as an international student. In order to be approved for CTP, you must be registered for an internship course, have an offer letter, and complete the application. Please contact the International Student and Scholar Services Office (Poage Library, room 208) for additional details.
- Complete the application; Submit via HireABear as a "Writing Sample" as you sign up for an interview. Application will preference internship in order. See the bottom of this page for available internship opportunities. Contacting any of these offices outside of the interview and selection process will disqualify your application
- Interview with CPD committee
- Selected finalist will interview with final selection committee
- Receive selection notification
- If selected, apply to the programs registered with our office with our help
- Internship opportunities will communicate directly with the student about interviews and selection
- Get trained
- Start internship!