On-Campus Internship ProgramFall DEADLINE is September 2nd by 5pm! Don’t miss your chance to apply! Take a look at the summer 2015 On-Campus Interns!
Available Internship Position Descriptions:
- Campus Recreation Intern
- Facility, Planning and Construction Services
- Human Resources
- Mayborn Museum
- On-Campus Libraries
- University Development | Donor Relations
- University Development | Donor Relations - Writing Intern
A campus can be viewed as a small town with services ranging from entertainment to student support and everything in between! This means that Baylor University has a place for you to potentially intern in your field of study.
Benefits of Baylor's On-Campus Internship Program
- Intern while taking classes
- Gain real work experience
- Develop professional skillsets
- Network with professionals
- Train prior to your internship
- Support during your internship
- Placement into a quality internship in some form of higher education
Students of any major in good standing with the university and enrolled as an undergraduate, masters, or PhD student may apply. In addition, you MUST also:
- Be enrolled at Baylor
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Be able to attend any pre-departure events held in Waco
- Seek authorization for Curricular Practical Training (CPT) before engaging in an internship (paid or unpaid) as an international student. In order to be approved for CPT, the internship must be directly related to your F-1 academic program and count as course credit in your degree program. To be approved, you must submit the CPT Authorization Form, proof of registration in the course giving credit for the internship and the employer offer letter. For more information on CPT, click here.
- Complete the application; and submit in person. The application will preference internship in order. See the bottom of this page for available internship opportunities. Contacting any of these offices outside of the interview and selection process will disqualify your application.
- Interview with CPD committee
- Selected finalist will interview with final selection committee
- Receive selection notification
- Get trained
- Start internship!