On February 8, 1923, the Chamber sent a letter to Baylor President Samuel Palmer Brooks petitioning him to establish a School of Business at Baylor. The men signing the Petition on behalf of the entire Chamber knew "full well that the School is of interest to may students already in attendance and, hundreds of others [who] in the next few years will be drawn to Baylor University in order to acquire the theoretical and practical values [attached] to courses offered in proper correlation in a Baylor University School of Commerce." That same year, President Brooks Organized the School of Business
In 1924, the Chamber began the intramural sports program to promote class rivalries and to discover talent for Baylor athletic programs. This same year, Chamber also presented new uniforms to the band through monetary pledges from the Baylor and Waco communities. Moreover, the year 1924 marked the beginning of the annual Football Banquet. The first banquet honored Baylor's 1924 Southwest Conference Championship team.
Baylor's Yell Leaders were equipped with proper green and gold uniforms in 1926. In 1929, a Yell Leader Fund was established in order to pay for the expenses of out of town games attended by the Yell Leaders. The Chamber assumed responsibility for that group, as well as Baylor's pep rallies, in 1937. This continued until 1967, when the Chamber relinquished its responsibilities for the Yell Leaders.
Also in 1926, the Chamber began the tradition of "Good Will Week" to foster friendships, and deepen personal relationships among students. This event, which preceded the Homecoming game, was officially designated Homecoming Week in 1969. While homecoming itself had been established in 1909, the year 1936 marked Chamber sponsorship of the Homecoming Parade and the crowning of Baylor's first Homecoming Queen. Today, the parade is recognized as the oldest and largest collegiate parade in the nation
Another University-wide organization originating from Chamber work is the Placement Center, derived in part from the Student's Employment Bureau established by the Chamber in 1929. This service is now under the University jurisdiction. Also, in 1934, the Chamber directed the publication of the first Freshman Guide, which served as a integral part of the freshman and transfer orientation.
In 1940, the Chamber sponsored the selection of a new Baylor Fight Song, which was composed by Fred Waring and introduced on December 20, 1940 This song, "Bear Down You Bears of Old Baylor U.," was announced on Waring's National Broadcast
In 1963, the Chamber announced the building of the circular Green and Gold Fountain, originally situated on what would become known as Fountain Mall; dedicated to the Baylor-Waco Foundation in 1964, this was further evidence of the work of the Chamber on Baylor campus. The year 1964 also marked the beginning of Cub Week, designed to honor the Freshman Class. This event was discontinued in 1968. In 1964, the Bob Hope Benefit Show, which netted $14,000 for the Baylor Library Fund, was sponsored and publicized by the Chamber.