Courtney Carameros, BBA '13
"If you want to grow as a Christian, develop your talents, be surrounded by inspiring people and secure an incredible job after graduation... Be a ProSales major!"
The Center for Professional Selling is dedicated to developing Baylor University students into tomorrow's sales leaders. With our small class sizes, students receive personal coaching from top sales experts and travel across the U.S. to compete in sales competitions.
How Do I Apply?
Acceptance to the Professional Sales Major is selective and limited to students who demonstrate the aptitude, leadership, and work ethic necessary for success.
All prospective applicants must:
- Visit the Center for Professional Selling website to learn more about the Professional Selling Major
- Attend a ProSales Informational Session
- Speak with three current ProSales Students to get a student's perspective about the program
- Have minimum GPA of 3.0
- Watch a background video (The Science of Sales) before completing the application essays
- Complete the Professional Selling Major Application
- Solicit three references (two faculty members, one work supervisor) to complete the Professional Selling Recommendation Form (references submit directly)
Students may be conditionally admitted to ProSales before they are admitted to the Business School
A $150 Professional Development Fee covers ProSales identity materials (business cards, polos, etc.) and professional development activities