The Keller Center Research Report is a journal of academic research with actionable insights for the real estate industry. Agents, brokers, lawyers, and other professionals use the journal's relevant and unbiased content to inform and enhance their business practices.
Discover how the KCRR can transform your business:
- Trying too hard to get everyone to like you? Here's when and how, according to the Keller Center for Research
- Trouble in Paradise: How Working at Home May Negatively Affect Spouse's Work Productivity
- Consumer Susceptibility to Cross-Selling Persuasion
- Sharing Market Intelligence Among Salespeople
- Implementing Humor in Real Estate Transactions