Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Bringing it All Together: The Baylor Research and Innovation Collaborative (BRIC)
- Auditing the Auditors
- 6 Ways Our Founders Are Finding Balance And Avoiding Burnout In The New Year
- 5 Keys to Your Social Security Benefits Strategy
- January2320Class VisitBaylor Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, Suite 240 Austin, TX 78727
- January2320Information SessionBaylor Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, Suite 240 Austin, TX 78727
- January2520ProSales Information SessionFoster 218
- January2620Free Enterprise Forum: Morris Kleiner, AFL-CIO Chair in Labor PolicyHankamer School of Business, Foster 250