Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Forum Addresses Challenges in Combining Healthcare and Business Transactions
- 5 Tips to Improve Writing in Online Classes
- Options Still Available for Couples to Boost Social Security Benefits
- More than Two Dozen Baylor Students Help Syrian Refugees
- February1120Sendero Grab & GoFoster Atrium
- February1120Baylor Business Career Fair (All Majors) - Spring 2016Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation - Conference Area (250)
- February1120Austin Executive MBA - Class Visit & DinnerAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240
- February1220Accounting Career DayFoster Conference Center - 250
- February1220Faculty Management Development Session: Keys to Longevity, Creativity, Success, & Stamina in Life and Business, Dr. William G. Curtis, M.D.Conference Room 211, RSVP to Julie_Tonkin@baylor.edu