Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Meet Baylor’s Nationally Recognized Expert on Work-Life Balance
- Nationally Renowned Expert to Discuss Role of Entrepreneurs in War-Torn Societies
- Baylor Business to Host 2017 Lone Star Finance Conference
- Architectural Lighting Names Baylor University’s Business School Campus Recipient of Daylighting Award
- September2020ProSales Information SessionFoster 218
- September2020HireaBear Career FairFifth Floor of Cashion
- September2020Constitution Day Lecture 2017Foster 240 - Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation
- September2120Protiviti Information TableFoster Atrium