Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Governor Abbott Names Chair and Appoints Two to Department of Information Resources
- New Venture Competition Submission Deadline Approaching
- Baylor Business to Honor Texas Family Businesses
- 1 More Year of Work Barely Budges Social Security Benefit
- November0120"Waking Up to Your Name on the Front Page of the New York Times" Bill Simon, Former President & CEO, Wal-Mart Stores, U.S. & Tom Mars, Former General Counsel, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation, Room 250
- November0220PDP - First WednesdayFoster 250
- November0320"Faith and Justice Among the Least of These", Shane Gilbert, Founder, Come Let's DancePaul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation, Room 250
- November0420MBA Ethics Luncheon: "Business as the Driver of Social and Economic Justice" Magatte Wade, Founder and CEO of Tiossan--By Invitation OnlyPaul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation, Room 250
- November0420Baugh Free Enterprise Forum / Business Ethics Forum: Magatte Wade, Founder Tiossan SkincareHankamer School of Business, Foster 240