Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Stewardship Is Good Business: Baylor University’s New Business Campus Achieves LEED Gold Certification
- How Donald Trump’s Tax Plan Affects Households
- If You Think Downsizing Might Save Your Company, Think Again
- Piercing the Darkness: Casting Light on the Economics of Domestic Abuse
- May0420Baylor EMBA PreviewIron Cactus Downtown Dallas
- May0520Austin EMBA Leadercast 2017 - Powered by PurposeBaylor's Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, 2nd Floor Austin, TX 78727