Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Values-Based Investing
- Process of Succession Planning
- 5 Top Money Tips From a Financial Planners Conference
- Coffee Break, Lunch Break, ‘Better Break’: The Best Time To Take A Break From Work And Do Something You Enjoy
- October0620BCLC Church Lending Info SessionFoster 102
- October0720Ernst & Young Invasion DayFoster Atrium
- October0720PDP - First Wednesday Foster 240
- October0820Austin Executive MBA â€" Class Visit & DinnerAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240
- October0820Business Leadership Summit sponsored by AccentureFoster 143,144