Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- For Schools, Gambling Funding is No Jackpot
- Two Studies to Ponder
- Toronto School Bans Cellphones from Class
- What the Heck is… Phubbing?
- February2320S3 Major Info Meeting #3Foster 114 (S3 Lab)
- February2320S3 Major Info Meeting #4Foster 114 (S3 Lab)
- February2420Class Visit: Financial Decision MakingCooper Aerobics Center 12230 Preston Road, Dallas TX 75230
- February2520Class Visit: Financial AccountingCooper Aerobics Center 12230 Preston Road, Dallas TX 75230