Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Social Security Strategy: Boost Lifetime Payouts With the Spousal Benefit
- Creating the Right Setting for Success
- What Waco Financial Advisers think about China-driven Stock Market Turmoil
- How to Stop Comparing Yourself To Others
- September0920ProSales - Information SessionFoster 218
- September0920Information Session - Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY)Foster 143,144 - Conference Room - Hankamer School of Business
- September1020Austin Executive MBA â€" Class Visit & DinnerAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240
- September1020FIRE Career FairPaul L. Foster Campus For Business and Innovation Room 250