Mike Curb Music & Entertainment Marketing Learning Lab
The Brand Engagement and Promotion courses--where brands meet entertainment--are held in the Curb Music & Entertainment Marketing Learning Lab. Baylor is indebted to the generosity and participation of Mike Curb in providing resources, internships, and insights on behalf of the development of our students.
- We like to think of the Curb Room as the coolest classroom in America. With 32 mobile seats for small and large group discussions, a video role-playing conference room, and a 24-seat state-of-the-art call center and computer lab, students work in teams with clients completing projects in all coursework.
- Students meet in the Curb Room to manage Uproar Records and to work on websites and digital media campaigns for the label and artists.
- Uproar Records, our student-run record label, and Uproar Agency, our student-run promotion agency, are Baylor's laboratories for hands-on learning.
- Read about the Curb lab here, here and here!
- Learn about the amazing career of Mike Curb here! Go to Curb Records here.