Marketing at Baylor
Welcome to the Marketing department in the Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University. Marketing offers courses and experiences that prepare students with the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in today's rapidly changing marketplace.
In the classroom, we focus on innovative, experiential approaches to teaching. Our faculty are leaders in research and engage with our students in research and service that impacts our larger community.Opportunities to Study Within the Marketing Department
- Baylor Alum Promotes Health with OrangeTheory
- Vicious Cycle of 'Phone Snubbing'
- People ‘Phone Snubbed’ by Others Often Turn to Phones, Social Media for Acceptance, Baylor Study
- People Who Are “Phone Snubbed” By Others Often Turn To Their Own Phones, Social Media For Acceptance, Baylor Study Finds
- August1820Baylor ProSales Top Gun TrainingWestin Galleria Dallas, 13340 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX 75240
- August1720Baylor ProSales Top Gun RetreatWestin Galleria Dallas
- August3020Baylor Business Development Competition JudgingFoster 143/144
- August3020Baylor ProSales Exclusive Networking LuncheonBaylor Club, 1001 South Martin Luther King Blvd., Waco, TX 76704