Management at Baylor
The Department of Management in the Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University empowers students to assume key leadership positions in the global economy. Students choose from three majors: Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management or Management.
Our outstanding faculty help students develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to manage face-to-face or across virtual frontiers. At the same time, faculty members open doors as career mentors and provide thought leadership for critical decisions.
- Baylor Student Wins Major Human Resources Scholarship
- Belief in God May Influence Workplace Conduct
- A Penny Saved Was Never A Penny Earned
- Assistant Professor’s Study on Food Service Goes Viral
- September2120HRM meet-and-greet with HR professionalsFoster 143/144