Call for Students: Ethical Leadership Case Competition
Announcing the fourth annual Baylor University Hankamer School of Business Ethical Leadership Internal Case Competition
In conjunction with the Dale P. Jones Baylor Business Ethics Forum
- There will be a maximum of five leagues in the competition, depending on the number of qualifying graduate and undergraduate teams. Each league consists of 3-5 teams.
- Each team consists of 4 graduate or 4 undergraduate Baylor business students.
- $1000 prize will be awarded to the First Place Team in each league.
- Additional prizes for Best Presenter and Best Q/A will be awarded in each league.
- Winners will be announced and prizes awarded before the Ethics Forum Featured Speaker, Lamar Smith , presents on Thursday, November 12th at 7:00pm, Cashion 5th floor.
- To qualify for participation, all graduate and undergraduate teams must submit
- a one-page memo with team members’ names, majors, and contact information including email address of each member
- a short statement about the importance of ethical leadership in business
- a statement of commitment to participate if selected
- Undergraduate teams will send their memos to Anne Merchant([email protected]) . Date due: Oct. 19th.
- Graduate teams will send their memos to Anne Grinols([email protected]) . Date due: Oct. 20th.
- Student teams will receive the case Wednesday, October 28th Competition Launch on the 5th Floor Cashion, 6:00-7:30 pm after Jim Zarroli speaks.
- No outside help or coaching will be permitted after the case is distributed.
- Student teams will present the case and their recommendations in a formal business presentation, including PowerPoint,
Friday morning, October 30th. Each team will have 20 minutes to present and 10 minutes to answer questions.
Please direct all inquiries to Anne Merchant, assistant to Dr. Mitch Neubert, at ([email protected]).