You must have taken ENT 3320, for entrepreneurship majors, or ENT 3315, for entrepreneurship minors, before taking taking the internship course ENT 4395.
Before completing the requirements below, you should meet with Baylor Business Career Management to review your resume and interviewing skills.
- Complete the Internship Interest form.
- If you have not already been offered an internship, potential internship opportunities can be found on Baylor's Hire A Bear site. You may also contact the Entrepreneurship Internship Administrative Associate, Roxie Collier, to inquire about opportunities.
- If you have already been offered an internship, submit a copy of the offer letter along with the contact information for the internship supervisor to the Entrepreneurship Internship Administrative Assoicate.
- Complete the Internship Application.
- Complete the online Closed Class Permit form.
During your internship, you will maintain a daily log describing your daily activities and the number of hours you worked.
Your internship supervisor will need to initial the log at the end of each week to insure you experienced a variety of management/entrepreneurial activities.
Your performance must be evaluated by the host company and submitted to Baylor Entrepreneurship's Internship Program Manager at the completion of the internship or one week before the last day of class for the internship semester, whichever comes sooner.
End of Internship Paper
At the conclusion of your internship, you will submit an end-of-internship report explaining what you have learned as a result of the internship experience. Details regarding the report format are found in the Internship Syllabus.
The report should be submitted by the last day of class in your internship semester.