We offer a Masters Of Science (MS) program in Economics, and we also offer a graduate-level Minor in Economics for students enrolled in other graduate programs at Baylor University. Please explore these programs with the links in the left column of this page.
Our MS Economics program is designed for two groups of students:
- Those who are preparing for direct entry to professional careers. Graduates of our program are working in consulting firms, forecasting groups, financial institutions, NGOs, public agencies, and other organizations in the U.S. and abroad.
- Those who are preparing for continued doctoral training in economics, finance, or other related disciplines. Our program has served as a helpful "bridge" between undergraduate and doctoral education for many domestic and international students.
- Undergraduate record at an accredited college or university.
- Scores on the GRE (preferred) or GMAT examination.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Admission essays.
- TOEFL/IELTS scores for students whose undergraduate educations were NOT completed in English.
Financial assistance is available on a competitive basis. Some of our applicants are offered opportunities to work with faculty members as teaching and research assistants, and they are compensated with tuition remission and/or stipends.