Center for Business & Economic Research
The Center for Business and Economic Research has been in operation for over 40 years, originally called the Bureau of Business and Economic Research. The purpose of the Center is to provide economic information concerning the operation and performance of the regional economy and its relationship to the state, national, and global economies.
Tom Kelly, Ph.D.
Professor of Economics & Director
- Central Texas and US Consumer Price Indexes
- Historical Trends in Central Texas Consumer Price Index
- 2013 Central Texas Economic Forecast
- Tools for Economic Development
- Downtown Development Strategies
Hankamer School of Business
P.O. Box 98003
Waco, TX 76798-8003
Phone: (254) 710- 4146
FAX: (254) 710-6142