Interested in Applying?
Admission to the Baylor Executive MBA Program is competitive. We encourage applicants from a variety of academic and professional backgrounds. Successful applicants demonstrate strong leadership ability and analytical skills.
Baylor's mission of cultivating skilled, highly educated and ethical business leaders starts with a passion for pursuing excellence. The Admissions Committee looks for this passion when reviewing prior academic performance and professional experience.
For detailed information about the application process: How to Apply
- At least five years of professional work experience (if applying to the healthcare program, this experience should be in the healthcare industry)
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Early Deadline: February 28, 2014
- Preferred Deadline: May 30, 2014
- Final Deadline: July 14, 2014
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Applications received after the final deadline will be reviewed on a space available basis.