To reserve your place in the program, a $500 non-refundable deposit is due along with your completed application and an unofficial transcript.
The total program fee cost is $3,500*. The $500 non-refundable deposit will be applied to the program fee, leaving a balance of $3,000 after the deposit is turned in.
The following is a complete schedule of due dates:
|2015 Payment Schedule|
|Time of Application||$500 non-refundable deposit and unofficial transcript due|
|February 6, 2015||Program fee payment 1 due (minimum $1,500)|
|March 27, 2015||Program fee payment 2 due (balance due)|
|May 8, 2015||Deadline for tuition settlement|
Deposit and program fee payment checks should be made payable to "Baylor University" and mailed to:
The John F. Baugh Center for Entrepreneurship
One Bear Place #98011
Waco, Texas 76798-8011
Deposit checks can also be hand-delivered to Wes Nemec, 1st Floor Hankamer School of Business, Office 109 in the basement level.
The program fee cost for the Baylor Business in Europe Summer 2015 Study Abroad Program is $3,500.00*. This cost includes the following:
- All hotels and lodging costs
- All breakfasts and some additional meals
- All train and motorcoach travel between Prague, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich, Milan, Interlaken, Geneva, Paris, Caen, and London
- Admissions to all scheduled European
- Admissions to all scheduled tours and
- Public bus or underground metro transportation
in most all cities
- Health insurance coverage while abroad
Cost not covered in the estimated cost include:
- Most lunches and dinners
- Spending money or souvenirs
- Passport cost
- Visa costs (if applicable)
* This cost estimate is based on a certain number of students participating and on the current exchange rate. The final cost may change, but it is highly unlikely.
** You may travel with the group by opting in to the group flight option. Payment for the group flight option will be collected separately from the program fee cost. Alternatively, you may make your own flight arrangements using frequent flyer miles or another air carrier and pay the airfare independently.
There are several scholarship opportunities for students who are eligible. Please click the links below and review the criteria for each scholarship opportunity.