To reserve your place in the program, a $1000 deposit is due along with your completed application and an unofficial transcript.
The total program fee cost is $3,500*. The $1000 deposit will be applied to the program fee, leaving a balance of $2,500 after the deposit is turned in.
The following is a complete schedule of due dates:
|2017 Payment Schedule|
|Time of Application||$1000 deposit and unofficial transcript due|
|February 1, 2017||Program fee payment 1 due (minimum $1,500)|
|April 1, 2017||Program fee payment 2 due (balance due)|
|May 8, 2017||Deadline for tuition settlement|
Deposit and program fee payments will be made through the "e-deposits" tab on your student account
The program fee cost for the Baylor Business in Europe Summer 2017 Study Abroad Program is $3,500.00*. This cost includes the following:
- All hotels and lodging costs
- All breakfasts and some additional meals
- All train and motorcoach travel between Prague, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich, Milan, Interlaken, Geneva, Paris, Caen, and London
- Admissions to all scheduled European
- Admissions to all scheduled tours and
- Public bus or underground metro transportation
in most all cities
- Health insurance coverage while abroad
Cost not covered in the estimated cost include:
- Most lunches and dinners
- Spending money or souvenirs
- Passport cost
- Visa costs (if applicable)
* This cost estimate is based on a certain number of students participating and on the current exchange rate. The final cost may change, but it is highly unlikely.
There are several scholarship opportunities for students who are eligible. Please click the links below and review the criteria for each scholarship opportunity.