To reserve your place in the program, a $500 non-refundable deposit is due along with your completed application and an unofficial transcript.
The following is a complete schedule of due dates:
|2014 Payment Schedule|
|Ongoing||$500 non-refundable deposit and unofficial transcript due|
|February 28, 2014||$3,000 program fee balance due to avoid late penalty*|
|May 15, 2014||All required pre-departure materials and payments must be completed and turned in|
*Payments made after February 28, 2014 will be subject to a $500 late fee. The program fee balance may be split into two payments of $1,500 if desired, but both payments must be made before the deadline.
Deposit and balance payment checks should be made payable to "Baylor University" and mailed to:
The John F. Baugh Center for Entrepreneurship
One Bear Place #98011
Waco, Texas 76798-8011
Deposit checks can also be hand-delivered to Wes Nemec, 3rd Floor Hankamer School of Business, Office 310 in the Department of Management and Entrepreneurship.
The cost for the Baylor Business in Europe Summer 2013 Study Abroad Program is estimated to be $3,500.00*. This cost includes the following:
- All breakfasts and some additional meals
- Travel to Prague, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich, Milan, Geneva, Paris, Caen (Normandy), and London
- Visits to European businesses
- Scheduled ground transportation
Cost not covered in the estimated cost include:
- Spending money or souvenirs
- Passport cost
- Visa costs (if applicable)
* This cost estimate is based on a certain number of students participating and on the current exchange rate. The final cost may change, but it is unlikely.
** You may travel with the group by booking your flight on the same flight as the director, or you may make your own flight arrangements using frequent flyer miles or another air carrier.