Interested in Applying?
Admission to the Baylor Executive MBA Program is competitive. We encourage applicants from a variety of academic and professional backgrounds. Successful applicants demonstrate strong leadership ability and analytical skills.
Baylor's mission of cultivating skilled, highly educated and ethical business leaders starts with a passion for pursuing excellence. The Admissions Committee looks for this passion when reviewing prior academic performance and professional experience.
For detailed information about the application process: How to Apply
To apply to either the Baylor Executive MBA Program or the Baylor Executive MBA Healthcare Program candidates must have the following qualifications:
- At least five years of professional work experience (if applying to the healthcare program, experience is required in the healthcare industry)
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
Contact Staff for differences among application deadlines below.
- Early Deadline: March 31, 2016
- Preferred Deadline: May 31, 2016
- Final Deadline: July 15, 2016
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Applications received after the final deadline will be reviewed on a space available basis.