Accounting at Baylor
A degree in accounting prepares you for a variety of careers. Many people choose to enter public accounting as either an auditor or tax consultant. These positions are available in firms of all sizes - from large multinational firms to small local firms.
Others choose to enter industry and work as general accountants, controllers, treasurers, tax managers, or internal auditors. Governmental agencies employ a number of accountants at the local, state, and federal levels. Over 30 employers currently recruit Baylor accounting majors.
- Your Diet Plan Isn’t Working? New Baylor Research Explains Why
- Marketing Magnolia
- 9 Reasons You Should Never Bring Your Phone In Bed With You
- New Tool Aims to Optimize Retirement Withdrawals
- August1320Summer CommencementFerrell Center
- August1520New Faculty OrientationMayborn Museum Complex, Jones Library, and Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation