Accounting at Baylor
A degree in accounting prepares you for a variety of careers. Many people choose to enter public accounting as either an auditor or tax consultant. These positions are available in firms of all sizes - from large multinational firms to small local firms.
Others choose to enter industry and work as general accountants, controllers, treasurers, tax managers, or internal auditors. Governmental agencies employ a number of accountants at the local, state, and federal levels. Over 30 employers currently recruit Baylor accounting majors.
- Bringing it All Together: The Baylor Research and Innovation Collaborative (BRIC)
- Auditing the Auditors
- 6 Ways Our Founders Are Finding Balance And Avoiding Burnout In The New Year
- 5 Keys to Your Social Security Benefits Strategy
- January2520ProSales Information SessionFoster 218
- January2620Free Enterprise Forum: Morris Kleiner, AFL-CIO Chair in Labor PolicyHankamer School of Business, Foster 250
- January2720Baylor Business Selling-OutsideFoster 218
- January2720Class Visit: Healthcare Policy & LeadershipCooper Aerobics Center 12230 Preston Road, Dallas TX 75230