Accounting at Baylor
A degree in accounting prepares you for a variety of careers. Many people choose to enter public accounting as either an auditor or tax consultant. These positions are available in firms of all sizes - from large multinational firms to small local firms.
Others choose to enter industry and work as general accountants, controllers, treasurers, tax managers, or internal auditors. Governmental agencies employ a number of accountants at the local, state, and federal levels. Over 30 employers currently recruit Baylor accounting majors.
- Meet Baylor’s Nationally Recognized Expert on Work-Life Balance
- Nationally Renowned Expert to Discuss Role of Entrepreneurs in War-Torn Societies
- Baylor Business to Host 2017 Lone Star Finance Conference
- Architectural Lighting Names Baylor University’s Business School Campus Recipient of Daylighting Award
- September2120Industry Dinner DiscussionFoster 240 and Foster 250
- September2820Public Accounting Career Dinner Discussion and Meet the FirmsFoster 240 and Foster 250
- January1920Meet the Accounting Firms - Presentation DayCashion 5th Floor