Accounting at Baylor
A degree in accounting prepares you for a variety of careers. Many people choose to enter public accounting as either an auditor or tax consultant. These positions are available in firms of all sizes - from large multinational firms to small local firms.
Others choose to enter industry and work as general accountants, controllers, treasurers, tax managers, or internal auditors. Governmental agencies employ a number of accountants at the local, state, and federal levels. Over 30 employers currently recruit Baylor accounting majors.
- Business Scholars Describe How to Rectify Managerial Malpractice That Discourages Employee Engagement
- When Work and Life Overlap: The Pros and Cons of Boundary Violations
- When Your Spouse Calls and Interrupts Your Workday, Is That a Good Thing?
- Army-Baylor Wins Second Place at Clarion National Case Competition
- August2420Back to School Accounting Major DinnerFoster 250
- September0820Coporate Partner Recruiter MeetingFoster 143/144
- September0820Corporate Partner Resume WorkshopFoster 250
- September2120Industry Dinner DiscussionFoster 240 and Foster 250