Accounting at Baylor
A degree in accounting prepares you for a variety of careers. Many people choose to enter public accounting as either an auditor or tax consultant. These positions are available in firms of all sizes - from large multinational firms to small local firms.
Others choose to enter industry and work as general accountants, controllers, treasurers, tax managers, or internal auditors. Governmental agencies employ a number of accountants at the local, state, and federal levels. Over 30 employers currently recruit Baylor accounting majors.
- Living Small
- Food Sensitivities: Wrong Food Habit May Damage Diet Plan
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- Don't Worry, Be Happy
- September2920Cornelia Marschall Smith Award LectureHankamer H101 (Formerly Kayser Auditorium)
- October0320Baugh Center and AEI Co-Sponsored Debate: Rep Frank Wolf and Amb Tony HallHankamer School of Business, Foster 240
- October0420Dean's Luncheon for RetireesPaul and Jane Meyer Conference Center, at the Paul L. Foster Campus for Business & Innovation (FOS 250)
- October0520Pragmatic Optimism in the Fight Against Poverty: Lessons from Behavioral EconomicsMcClinton Auditorium - Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation