Accounting at Baylor
A degree in accounting prepares you for a variety of careers. Many people choose to enter public accounting as either an auditor or tax consultant. These positions are available in firms of all sizes - from large multinational firms to small local firms.
Others choose to enter industry and work as general accountants, controllers, treasurers, tax managers, or internal auditors. Governmental agencies employ a number of accountants at the local, state, and federal levels. Over 30 employers currently recruit Baylor accounting majors.
- For Schools, Gambling Funding is No Jackpot
- Two Studies to Ponder
- Toronto School Bans Cellphones from Class
- What the Heck is… Phubbing?
- February2520Class Visit: Financial AccountingCooper Aerobics Center 12230 Preston Road, Dallas TX 75230
- March0120PDP - First WednesdayFoster 250
- March0720Texas NPR Stations ConferenceFoster Campus 143/144 Seminar Rooms
- March0820Austin EMBA Executive Development Series - Networking WorkshopBaylor Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, Suite 240 Austin, TX 78727