Accounting at Baylor
A degree in accounting prepares you for a variety of careers. Many people choose to enter public accounting as either an auditor or tax consultant. These positions are available in firms of all sizes - from large multinational firms to small local firms.
Others choose to enter industry and work as general accountants, controllers, treasurers, tax managers, or internal auditors. Governmental agencies employ a number of accountants at the local, state, and federal levels. Over 30 employers currently recruit Baylor accounting majors.
- D.A.R.E. to Keep Kids Off Tech
- How Much Time Do Families Really Spend on Their Cellphones?
- For Founders Looking to Crowdfund Their Startups, Not All Investors Are Created Equal
- Does Religion Make Us Worse People?
- November3020Austin Executive MBA - Class Visit & DinnerAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240
- December0820HSB Faculty/Staff Christmas DinnerBanquet Room, Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation