Accounting at Baylor
A degree in accounting prepares you for a variety of careers. Many people choose to enter public accounting as either an auditor or tax consultant. These positions are available in firms of all sizes - from large multinational firms to small local firms.
Others choose to enter industry and work as general accountants, controllers, treasurers, tax managers, or internal auditors. Governmental agencies employ a number of accountants at the local, state, and federal levels. Over 30 employers currently recruit Baylor accounting majors.
- Options Still Available for Couples to Boost Social Security Benefits
- More than Two Dozen Baylor Students Help Syrian Refugees
- Students at Baylor’s Center for Professional Selling Engage in a Day-long Sell-off Competition
- Allergan considers Waco plant for big expansion
- February0820Christian Leadership and Ethics Scholarship Applications AvailableEthics & Leadership Suite 216
- February0820Austin Executive MBA - Class Visit & DinnerAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240
- February1020PDP - Successful Internships WorkshopFoster 250
- February1120Sendero Grab & GoFoster Atrium