Accounting at Baylor
A degree in accounting prepares you for a variety of careers. Many people choose to enter public accounting as either an auditor or tax consultant. These positions are available in firms of all sizes - from large multinational firms to small local firms.
Others choose to enter industry and work as general accountants, controllers, treasurers, tax managers, or internal auditors. Governmental agencies employ a number of accountants at the local, state, and federal levels. Over 30 employers currently recruit Baylor accounting majors.
- Keller Center Research Report - December 2016
- New York Law Banning Airbnb Challenged in Federal Court
- The Southern Economic Association Honors Tisha Lin Nakao Emerson With Its Kenneth G. Elzinga Distinguished Teaching Award
- How the Stars of 'Fixer Upper' Transformed a Town in Texas
- December0620HSB Faculty and Staff Christmas PartyPaul and Jane Meyer Conference Center at the Paul L. Foster Campus for Business & Innovation (FOS 250)
- December0820Information Session3107 Oak Creek Drive, 2nd Floor, Austin, TX 78727