Accounting at Baylor
A degree in accounting prepares you for a variety of careers. Many people choose to enter public accounting as either an auditor or tax consultant. These positions are available in firms of all sizes - from large multinational firms to small local firms.
Others choose to enter industry and work as general accountants, controllers, treasurers, tax managers, or internal auditors. Governmental agencies employ a number of accountants at the local, state, and federal levels. Over 30 employers currently recruit Baylor accounting majors.
- New Venture Competition Submission Deadline Approaching
- Baylor Business to Honor Texas Family Businesses
- 1 More Year of Work Barely Budges Social Security Benefit
- HGTV Stars Who Went from Renovating Houses to Running a Multimedia Empire Share Their Best Advice for Small-Business Owners
- October2520Baylor Women Network and Career & Professional Development We Are: Women in the WorkplaceLa Duni- Northpark Center
8687 N.Central Expy
Dallas, TX 75225
- October2620AEI Webinar: Michael Auslin, "The End of the Asian Century"Hankamer School of Business Foster 211
- November0120"Waking Up to Your Name on the Front Page of the New York Times" Bill Simon, Former President & CEO, Wal-Mart Stores, U.S. & Tom Mars, Former General Counsel, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation, Room 250
- November0220PDP - First WednesdayFoster 250
- November0320"Faith and Justice Among the Least of These", Shane Gilbert, Founder, Come Let's DancePaul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation, Room 250