Accounting at Baylor
A degree in accounting prepares you for a variety of careers. Many people choose to enter public accounting as either an auditor or tax consultant. These positions are available in firms of all sizes - from large multinational firms to small local firms.
Others choose to enter industry and work as general accountants, controllers, treasurers, tax managers, or internal auditors. Governmental agencies employ a number of accountants at the local, state, and federal levels. Over 30 employers currently recruit Baylor accounting majors.
- $179,000 in Cash Awarded at 2017 Baylor New Venture Competition
- A Study Has Revealed the Best Part of Your Workday to Take a Break
- Baylor Student-Managed Investment Fund Distributes Money for Scholarships
- Why We Can't Put Our Smartphones Down - and What it's Doing to Our Relationships
- March2720Austin EMBA Class VisitBaylor Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, Suite 240 Austin, TX 78727
- March3020Big 12 MBA Case CompetitionPaul L. Foster Campus For Business and Innovation