Accounting at Baylor
A degree in accounting prepares you for a variety of careers. Many people choose to enter public accounting as either an auditor or tax consultant. These positions are available in firms of all sizes - from large multinational firms to small local firms.
Others choose to enter industry and work as general accountants, controllers, treasurers, tax managers, or internal auditors. Governmental agencies employ a number of accountants at the local, state, and federal levels. Over 30 employers currently recruit Baylor accounting majors.
- Investigating Tax Thresholds to Help Developing Countries Increase Economic Growth
- Seven Female IT Leaders Shattering Glass Ceilings
- Financing Innovation in the U.S. and Western Europe
- Baylor, Army Collaborate to Create Better Healthcare
- April2520MIS End of Semester PartyGroves Apartments Clubhouse
- April2620AEI Webinar - Jake ThomsenHankamer School of Business, Foster 211
- April2820LEED Gold CeremonyPaul L. Foster Campus - 2nd Floor