Accounting at Baylor
A degree in accounting prepares you for a variety of careers. Many people choose to enter public accounting as either an auditor or tax consultant. These positions are available in firms of all sizes - from large multinational firms to small local firms.
Others choose to enter industry and work as general accountants, controllers, treasurers, tax managers, or internal auditors. Governmental agencies employ a number of accountants at the local, state, and federal levels. Over 30 employers currently recruit Baylor accounting majors.
- Creating the Right Setting for Success
- What Waco Financial Advisers think about China-driven Stock Market Turmoil
- How to Stop Comparing Yourself To Others
- Hankamer School of Business Finds New, State-of-the-Art Home
- September0220PDP - First WednesdayFoster 240
- September0220Information Session - Alliantgroup - Consulting PositionsFoster 102 - Classroom - Hankamer School of Business Hankamer School of Business Waco, TX, USA
- September0920ProSales - Information SessionFoster 218