Next Avenue: Social Security Solutions, a web-based tool that combines advice on timing a Social Security claim with recommendations for a tax-efficient retirement drawdown plan, was co-developed by Bill Reichenstein, professor and holder of The Pat & Thomas R. Powers Chair of Investment in Management in Baylor’s Hankamer School of... More
Baylor Angel Network (BAN) members invested more than $3 million in 12 companies in 2014, more than twice the amount invested in 2013. More
Good Housekeeping: Research conducted by Baylor University found that individuals who frequently check their cellphone may be trying to improve how they feel emotionally. Similar to... More
U.S. News & World Report: The adage “money can’t buy you happiness” may have some exceptions. According to this article, there are a few purchases that can lift consumer’s spirits. James Roberts, The Ben H. Williams Professor of Marketing at Baylor’s Hankamer School of Business, is quoted saying the thrill of... More
Wall Street Journal This Morning: AUDIO: Hosts of the radio program, Wall Street Journal This Morning, discuss the Yahoo! Tech column by James Roberts, The Ben H. Williams Professor of Marketing at Baylor’s Hankamer School of Business, that walks readers through the six signs of smartphone addiction. At the end of the column, readers are... More
- Help for Deciding When to Claim Social Security
- Baylor Angel Network Reports Record-Breaking Year
- Constantly Checking Your Phone May be a Sign of Depression
- Can Money Buy Us Happiness?
- Are You Addicted to Your Smartphone?
- March0520Baylor Executive MBA | Austin - Information Session - DinnerAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240
- March0520Baylor Executive MBA | Austin - Class VisitsAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240