Forbes: Blaine McCormick, Ph.D., chair and associate professor of management in Baylor’s Hankamer School of Business, writes about sayings incorrectly attributed to Benjamin Franklin. He says the inaccuracies are indicative of the financial illiteracy that plagues the United States. More
For years, employers and experts have been trying to reverse the exodus of women from information technology positions. They're failing, but Cindy Riemenschneider, Ph.D... More
College Choice: Baylor is ranked among the 50 best colleges in the United States for aspiring entrepreneurs. The article notes that Hankamer’s John F. Baugh Center for Entrepreneurship and Free Enterprise sponsors a number of initiatives and programs within the business school and in the business community. Baylor also has its own investment... More
WTOP-FM (Washington, D.C.): AUDIO LINK: Kirk Wakefield, Ph.D., The Edwin W. Streetman Professor of Retail Management and executive director of the Center for Sports Sponsorship and... More
The Waco Tribune-Herald: Blaine McCormick, Ph.D., associate professor of management, and Steve Bradley, Ph.D., assistant professor of management, both in Baylor’s Hankamer School... More
- Do Retirees Take Too Much or Too Little Risk With Their Investments?
- A Penny Saved Was Never A Penny Earned
- Baylor Professor’s New Research Geared to Keep Women from Fleeing IT Profession
- What Should Couples Do When Downsizing in Retirement?
- How Should the NFL Deal with Bad Publicity?
- August1820Orientation for New MBA StudentsStart at 9 a.m. Cashion Academic Building, Room 303 Hankamer School of Business
- August2220Academic Convocation for New StudentsFerrell Center
- August2220ProSales - Top Gun RetreatDallas - Westin Galleria Hotel