Decisions You Need to MakeIn any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.--Theodore Roosevelt
- How do I find a major? Do I want a double major or a minor?
- When should I declare my major?
- Begin with your assigned advisor.
- Check out these resources for career guidance.
- Read your undergraduate catalog.
- How many hours do I want to take this/next semester?
- Do I need to add or drop a class?
- Will it be necessary for me to work part-time while I'm in school?
- How many semesters will it take me to graduate in certain programs?
- How important is it to me or my family that I graduate in four years?
- Will it be necessary for me to attend summer school in order to graduate in four years?
- When do I begin planning for professional school or graduate programs?
- Are any internships available for me?
- Should I study abroad?
- What kinds of jobs will be available for me?
- When will I need to complete my resume?
- When will I be able to interview for jobs?
- Will I need additional education or training to qualify for certain jobs?