Use the Undergraduate Catalog
- University Policies and Regulations
- Degree and Major Information (alpha by college, school or program)
- Course Descriptions (alpha by subject and prefix)
- How do I know my classification?
- Am I eligible to participate in student activities?
- What is the procedure for dropping a class?
- What are Baylor's policies regarding transfer credit from another university?
- What do course numbers mean?
- What are Baylor's grading and exam policies?
- What exactly do probation and suspension mean?
- What is required to graduate in four years?
- What are requirements for degrees and majors?
- What are the topics included in a course?
- What are the prerequisites for a course?
without prior notice.
Follow this link to access the Undergraduate Catalog.