About Our OfficeUniversity Advisement (UA) is the central point of contact for Baylor’s advising community. UA is charged with providing advising services to all exploratory (Undecided) students and the students in the pre majors listed below regardless of classification (freshmen, sophomore, etc.).
- Pre-Business (Pre-Business I until First Year Requirements are met)
- Pre-Film & Digital Media
- Pre-Nursing (Freshmen only)
- Pre-Social Work (Freshmen only)
We offer services designed to:
- - help students clarify and fulfill their academic goals and aspirations,
- - provide assistance with developing academic plans and offer guidance in selecting courses,
- - connect students with appropriate resources on campus and beyond, and
- - provide professional development to advisors campus-wide (faculty and staff).