Services During Online Instruction
Academic Support Programs (ASP) Service Questions During Online Instruction
- • Can I get tutoring online?
- The Success Center Tutoring Center will be posting information about tutoring soon.
- Go to the Tutoring Center website for more details.
- • Will my SI Leader be holding SI Sessions during the time classes are online?
- Yes, each SI Leader will communicate via Canvas how they are posting worksheets and answering questions.
Campus Service Questions During Online Instruction
- • I have accommodations through OALA, what should I do?
- • What if I need to drop one of my classes?
- You will need to contact your Academic Advisor to drop a class.
- • What if I need to withdrawal from the university?
- • I am having trouble with Canvas or other programs. Who should I contact?
- Contact Baylor’s Help Desk: 254-710-4357
- Communicate with your professor your issues as well.
- • Where can I check for information about services this online instruction time?
- Resources are listed on the Baylor Coronavirus (COVID-19) website for students: